Saturday, September 26, 2015

Take a Peek into 2nd!

Hey Y'all...

So sorry for not blogging in a bit. It's been a few crazy months with school starting and getting into a new house. Teacher Friends, DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT move when school is starting. I hate not starting with everything perfect and in place... but alas, I do need to have a life.

I've joined up with some fabulous people to help y'all take a peek into what 2nd grade teachers are doing in their classrooms. Katie from Pop Into Primary is the master mind behind this and I'm just so tickled to be apart of it. Each week, there will be a new 2nd grade teacher who will share their favorite product from their store and tell us how they use it in class.


First up, is Stephanie Chambers from The Learning Chambers.  Here is a little bit about her... Head on over to her blog to read all about her Reading Response Flap Journals. I CAN NOT WAIT until I use these in my class. These are such a fun and creative  way to get the kiddos excited about responding to their reading.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are finally settling in from your move. I love your blog and the Meet the Teacher feature is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete