Friday, June 10, 2016

Clickable Social Media Buttons

I know I always show up late to the party... But this "How to" was amazing! I have been trying to figure out how to spice up my Terms of Use page.... Because.. let's be honest. It was pretty sorry looking. For someone who claims to "make learning more colorful" it was plain as vanilla pudding. It's okay... for now... but there are SOO many better flavors..

                                                       Just check out this before...


What was I thinking? It got the job done but I felt it wasn't a true representation of moi! I started  thinking what makes me me... and then I had that light bulb moment! I had to have polkadots.. That goes without saying. I LOVE coffee. (Even my students this year caught onto that) and I love puns.. I also knew that I wanted to have clickable Social Media buttons. Which were SOO last year. .But, better late than never, right? 

The After
 

*sigh* I know it's not as fancy as others, but I love it. Plus this tutorial was Simple. Easy. Amazing. You can check it out here... Adding Clickable Links to PDF 

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment