Thursday, July 9, 2015

Back to School Shopping and Shark Week

I am so glad that "Back to School" shopping is during Shark Week. Right now, I feel each time I get online to check my email, a flyer for "Back to School" appears  Or  searching for something and  out of no where  those 'BtS' prices appear in an add. All of a sudden, the soundtrack of Jaws starts to  plays. It is as if it is warning me. "STAY AWAY, LILA!". "DONT GO NEAR THE MARKERS".  You don't need the penny deals... Back away slowly. It's COMING! Its COMING! ITs COMING!!!!



  Most people get excited about Back to School shopping. I used to . I love the smell of new pencils. Smells like success. Then I realized it only means one thing- Summer is almost over. Mrr. I also know that if I start going now and rejoicing in the back to school deals, then I'll want to go up to my room. Which means 4 hours later I will be doing stuff like organizing, taking down bulletin boards because I spent hours sketching my new one,  that does not include sitting out by the pool and finishing up my summer reading list. Last year,  even the janitor at my school told me I was at the school too much.   So I promised myself that the last week of July is when I will go shopping.  Does anyone else have this reaction or is it just me?

Here is also a reason why you should not go into the Back to School sales, I mean water.  Shark Attacks Funny

0 comments:

Post a Comment