Friday, July 3, 2015

MakeOver Madness: Week # 3

This week's task was to create Our Masterpiece. I have been editing and revising this project for MONTHS! My sweet teammates helped me out by 'testing' it in their classrooms. What they told me really touched my heart. They said their kiddos LOVED it!! What is it that they loved? The Personal Finance Unit! My first thought when teaching this concept was, "well, this is going to be a bit daunting." When I got to thinking about it, I realized why not turn it into a game you used to play?" And Voila... The Personal Finance Magazine came to life.



My sweet Grand Level chair Monica MeGown (check out her blog) who got me into Teachers Pay Teachers and blogging is also doing the challenge and graciously offered to help a sista out. I don't know what she got herself into! Her editing notes were SPOT on. She gave me so many great tips, advice, and I've been working all week to get them done. And now presenting the Personal Finance Magazine..... (Drum roll please... ) Head on over to my store to check it out... The Polka Dotted Pencil Store


3 comments:

  1. Look cute! What grade level do you teach? And I must say, your blog is adorable!

    http://annabanana1986.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I teach 2nd grade! I really enjoyed seeing your masterpiece! Super cute! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you! This turned out great!! So glad you are taking on this challenge with me!!

    Monica
    Mrs. MeGown’s 2nd Grade Safari

    ReplyDelete